WHO WE ARE
At Fine Furniture Maker we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all our website visitors and any communications subscribers. Here you will find information on how we treat any data that we collect from visitors to our website or subscribers to our website.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
When someone visits www.finefurnituremaker.com we use a third party service called Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This helps us to understand the number of visitors to different parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When visiting at our workshop we offer guest access to Wifi facilities.
We may collect data about:
- The device you use to connect to our Wifi
- The volume of data you use
- The websites and applications you access
- Your usage by access time, frequency and location
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. Email your request to our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice is amended annually and was last updated October 2020.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you shop with us online.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.