Learn French Polishing DVD
Here at Rowden Atelier we have created a series of teaching DVDs showing you how to set up using all of the necessary hand tools and learning the essential woodworking techniques for furniture making. These DVDs feature some of the best craftspeople in the world showing you how to begin making furniture or other woodwork projects right in your own home.
This starter kit shows beginners how to learn French polishing. To view our French Polishing starter kits please take a look at the bottom of the page for these packages.
- Two DVD Set all about French Polish and French Polishing
- Expert Independent Advice we really know how to teach you this wonderful process…
- Full Learning Kit including DVDs, written instructions and all the equipment needed to learn how to French Polish. Please take a look at the bottom of the page for these French Polishing starter kits which includes the DVD.
- Learn when and where to use this polish and how to do it properly
- Follow our instructions at your own pace and you will have a lovely shine; the technique can be learned in a day
- All the knowledge you need to master the french polish rubber
David Savage was a master craftsman and the inspiration behind Rowden Atelier. It is his ideals and his lifetime link with the Arts and Crafts movement, which drives our ethics and our quality. Published author and globally renowned maker in the bespoke luxury furniture business, David sadly passed away at the start of 2019. He is sorely missed, but his articles and his work live on.
Latest posts by David Savage (see all)